Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Free Digital Image

I am always looking for free digital images and found this one yesterday.  Isn't it too cute!!!  You can download it here.  I love digital images as you can print them as small or as large as you like. I am adding a link to their free digital images.  Go check them out!!!   Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!!
Supplies: Digital image by Backtopaper.com and sentiment is by SU! Blooming with Happiness (retired). Papers: Whisper White, Mellow Moss and Brights Collection DSP (117155).  Accessories: Markers
Je suis toujours à la recherche d'images digitales gratuites.  Et j'ai trouvé celle ci aujourd'hui.  Elle est belle comme tout!!  Vous pouvez l'obtenir ici.  Ce que j'aime le plus de ces images c'est que vous pouvez les imprimer n'importe quelle grandeur que vous voulez.  Super oui!!!  J'ajoute un lien à leur images gratuites, allez les voir!  Merci de votre visite et passez une belle journée!
Matériaux: image digitale de Backtopaper.com et étampe par SU! Blooming with Happiness (discontinué).  Papiers: Murmure blanc, vert mousse et collection "Brilliants" (117155). Accessoires: Marqueurs

2 comments:

linda said...

Hi Jacynthe - thank so much for using my digital stamp - I hope you had fun! It's a beauitful card and love the sentiment you added. I noticed there is my watermark on the image - if you download the ZIP file it would be a larger image and not watermarked btw :) Enjoy and thanks for all the support!

linda said...

I just realized there is a watermark on the image...although purchased digital stamps do not include any watermark whatsoever! Thanks for using my digistamp and sharing about it on your blog - I really appreciate the support!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin