Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ribbon Scraps Chocolate Cake!

Saw  this gem and had to make my own!!!  Love to use scraps!  Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!!!

Supplies:  Stamp set by SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370).  Papers: Whisper White and Night of Navy.  Ink: Black.  Accessories: Liquid Applique, Stickles, Ribbon Scraps and Markers.

Here's a tutorial for Liquid Appliqué for those who don't know about this fun technique


J'ai trouvé ce petit bijou et j'ai decidé de faire de même!!! J'aime bien utiliser mes retaillles!

Merci de votre visite et passez une belle journée!
Matériaux: Etampe par  SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370). Papiers: blanc et bleu nuit. Encre: noire. Accessoires: Liquid Appliqué, Stickles, retailles de ruban et marqueurs.


Voici un tutorial pour le Liquid Appliqué pour celles qui ne connaisent pas cette technique.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0g1B7zCrI&feature=related

3 comments:

L'administratrice du site said...

waouw! ce gateau est magnifique!! et bien dit donc... ce tube de liquide appliqué... on peut acheter nous au Canada??... il m'en faudra pour l'automne!! pour préparer mon Noël!!

Shirley said...

***running to my ribbon scrap bag to see if I can CASE this!!*** adorable!! absolutely perfect!! I love love love it!!

squirrellyshirley

kasia c. said...

This is awesome! What a great idea and you executed it perfectly! I love that liquid applique as icing, I'm going to have to pull it out. :)

I am so behind, I sure missed a lot of posts! Hope you are well.
p.s. I got your package, thank you again so much. I have a couple of ideas for the set.
I am sorry though, your thank you got somehow mixed in with some other papers, so it is just now on its way to you.
take care.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin