Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Love Those Upline Meetings

I got to go to one of my upline meetings this last week!! I can rarely go as I always have a comflict in my schedule. We made these two beautiful cards using the same Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I went a litlle crazy with the sponge daubers on the first card but it was late and people were waiting their turn. I'll make another one at home, and spend a little more time on it and be a bit more careful with the Razzleberry ink :)

Supplies: Teeny Tiny Wishes ( 115370)
Papers: Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Whisper White.
Ink: Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Mellow Moss.
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Floder ( 115964 ), Small Oval Punch ( 107304), Large Oval Punch ( 107305), Scallop Oval Punch (114889) and Sponge Daubers (102892)



Supplies:
Stamp set : Sincere Salutations ( 115068)
Papers; Soft Suede, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Floder ( 115964 ), Eyelet Border Punch ( 113692).
Thanks Michelle for such a fun night out with the girls :)
Have a happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Great cards! I love that embossing folder! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin