Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thank you card for teachers

I made this card for my daughter's kindergarten teachers. It is inspired by Amy Rysavy. She has an awesome blog and here is a link to her card http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2008/05/a-button-card.html and you will find a link to the right to her blog.

I had so much fun making this card. I rarely use buttons but I think it is a fun accent.

The note my daughter wrote was taken from another gal. Her name is Tami and she has an amazing galery over at 2Peas. I will feature a card from her soon. I'll include a link to her gallery when I post that card. In the mean time, thanks for the perfect quote Tami :)




Recipe: Stamp set: SU!'s Spring Garden (retired), dollar clear stamp from Michael's

Papers:Pretty in Pink & Bashfull Blue,

Accessories: Rick Rack, buttons by Autumn Leaves, Prima Flowers, Brads.

Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! Very nice card!
I found your blog by Splitcoast.
You make good job
I'm from Québec, Canada
I will come back for sure.
Elise

Jennybug said...

I love this card it is really cute. This is also a good reminder to send out thank you notes to teachers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin