Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

June swap # 3


We used the Stamp-a-Ma-jig to make this card. I have never used that fun tool before but it sure helped in making this card. This is a two step stamp set and it can be hard to stamp the outline where we want it. So this tool made is easy to stamp the outline exactly where I wanted it.
I loved it so much, I bought one with my next order! So, we will make a card at my next Open House (July 8th) using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
Recipe:
Stamp sets: SU!'s Wild Rose (p 88), Sincere Salutations ( p 149)
Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Prints Designer Series Papers in Pumpkin Pie (p 171)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories: Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Pumpkin Pie (p 191), 1/4 " Grosgrain Ribbon Pumpkin Pie ( p 191), Ticket Corner punch (p 180), Horizontal Slot punch (p 181)
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin