Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sneak Peak at Tonight's Project

Here is a card inspired by a card I saw on Dawn Griffith's blog. She received it from a friend and there was no link to that friend. :(

I wish I could give her the credit because I think her card was so cute I had to make one too! I had to change colours because I didn't have enough Pretty in Pink for the swap I was in last week and tonight's Open House.


The inside of the card is what makes it so cute!!

We will make 2 other projects tonight. I will post them later this week.

I also need to thank Susan for letting me borrow her Big Bold Birthday stamp set. You rawk!!!

Have a happy Tuesday!

Recipe:Wild about You, Big Bold Birthday

Papers: Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Whisper White.

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou.

Accessories: Slit punch, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamond, Chocolate Chip marker.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin