Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Unity Flower

We have been working hard on the backyard and I have flowers on my mind!!!  So, here's a quick card, inspired by the awesome Julie Ebersole. I am adding a link to her fabulous blog on my list.  Take a moment... I mean 5 hours to check it out!!  :) 

For my card, I used some twine.  Not just any twine.  The new SU! twine will be available in the Summer mini catalog, starting May 1st).  Woohoo!!!!  So glad SU! is getting on the twine wagon!  Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Stamps by Unity- Doozie Daisy and Could I be Any Cuter.  Papers: Whisper White, Peach Parfait Paper from the DSPP (hostess level 1) and blue scrap from forever ago  :).  Ink: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Chocolate Chip.  Accessories:  Early Espresso Twine, Sponge, Scallop Edge Border, Embosslits Die Beautiful Wings.
On travaille fort dans mon jardin et je pense beaucoup aux fleurs ces jours ci!  Alors, voici une carte vite faite, inspirée par la merveilleuse Julie Ebersole.  J'ajoute un lien à son blog.  Prenez 5 minutes pour le regarder..ou plutôt 5 heures!!  :)

Pour ma carte, j'ai utlisé de la ficelle.  Mais pas n'importe quelle ficelle.  La nouvelle ficelle que SU! va offrir dans le mini catalogue de l'été.  Enfin, SU! va en offrir et c'est pas trop tôt!!!  Merci de votre visite et passez une heureuse journée!!

Matériaux: Etampes par Unity Doozie Daisy et Could I be Any Cuter. Papiers: murmure blanc,pêche passion  (hôtesse palier 1) et retaille de papier bleu. Encre: pêche passion, raisin riche et pépitte de chocolat. Accessoires: ficelle couleur café, éponge, perforatrice Bordure festonnée, Poinçons Embosslits Beautiful Wings .
bloc de papier de la série Design

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin