Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spotlight on Andrea Walford

Occasionally, someone will ask how I choose the person I spotlight.  I wish I could tell you that I am very organized and that I have a system.  But I am not well organized and I really don't have  system.  I find most of my inspiration from SCS and that often leads me to awesome stampers' blogs.  I see a card I really like and CASE it or change the colours or a few elements as I might be missing a few items from the original card.  Other times, I like a card but think it might be fun to "reproduce" it with SU! products I already have on hands.  So, no rhyme or reason.  I just appreciate stampers sharing their work as I would be in big trouble left to myself, trying to come up with beautiful cards.  I always try to give credit where credit is due. And I hope that stampers I spotlight are happy that their work inspired me.

With that, on with today's spotlight.  Andrea is another fellow Canadian.  I have been following her blog for a couple of years now.  She has fun tutorials and videos of many of her cards.  I am adding a link to her blog on my list.  Go check it out!

Here is the cards that I CASEd.  Very quick & easy.  We made this card last night at my Open House.

Recipe: Stamp set by SU! Everything Nice (113818)
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (117161 mini catalog)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pop Dots and Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (109070)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin