Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Making a Tulip with the Bird Punch

I have seen a lot of stampers use the Bird Punch and make a tulip.  Therefore, it is difficult to know who to credit for this idea.  I'd never come up with that on my own  :p  So, here's my attempt at making a tulip.  Very simple.  I did use a sponge around the edges of the petals and the foliage.  We will be making this card tonight at my Open House along with 2 more that I might upload later today.  Gotta go and run some errands for now.
Recipe: Stamp set by SU! Kind & Caring Thoughts (hostess set level 3)
Papers: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Old Olive.
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (115610), Pop Dots, Sponge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin