- My card base is 4 1/2 inches by 4 1/2 inches.
- Cut out your butterfly shape and use the template as you stamp your image and colour on the inside. I used a sponge and ink pads.
- Remove you template when you are done with the colouring and stamping.
- Use piercing tool and pierce around the butterfly.
- Add sentiment and 3 small pearls or dots.
Recipe: Stamp sets by SU! Simply Said (115066) and Kind & Caring Thoughts (Hostess Level 3).
Papers: Basic Black & Bazzill White.
Ink: Mellow Moss, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black.
Accessories: Piercing Tool ( 116631) & Mat (105826), Black Dots by Paper Studio, Sponges.
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!