Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Card

I had to make a super quick card.  We needed to ship an Easter package to my son who is in the Missionary Training Center ( Provo, Utah).  So, here's what I came up with, late Tuesday night.  Sorry about the poor lighting for the card.  It was late at night, so no natural light.

Recipe: Stamps by SU! Chocolate Bunny (116980) and Well Scripted (118601)
Papers: Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White and Welcome Neighbour Designer Series ( Sale A Bration).
Ink: Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Template, Non SU Ribbon (around bunny's neck) ,5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), 1" Circle Punch (109046) and Pop Dots.

SU! has several items on clearance.  You can click on the button on the top right and check it out.  Let me know if you'd like anything!

I may not have the time to stamp this weekend so Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your little cloud and sun with the bunny. Cute.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin