Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!


Wish I was home today to celebrate Canada Day. Instead... I get to encourage my patients to floss daily :/

Oh well! Here is the card I made using Amy Rysavy's sketch.


I usually don't use a lot of layers so this took me out of my box a bit but it was fun.

Recipe:
Stamp set by SU! Nursery Necessities (113506).
Papers: SU!'s Groovy Guva, So Saffron, Whisper White and DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Pack
Ink: Groovy Guava.
Accessories: Brads by Paper Studio, Ribbon by Bazzill, Nestabilities and Pop Dots.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Canada Day!!

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Great colors, luv the little elephant!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Kimberly said...

This is simply adorable! Love the combo of fun papers and how you cut out the little elephant!

Heather P. said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors you used. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin