Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Used It Sister!

This is such a cute set from the new catalog! I used a sketch from last Sunday from an awesome site called 365 cards. I get so excited when I find a new blog (well, new to me!) This site is loaded with wonderful ideas! Go check it out!

Kristina Werner also had a challenge on her blog this week encouraging us to use an item we had bought a while ago but hadn't used. These little flowers have been sitting on a shelf in my craftroom, gathering serious dust. I bought them over a year ago at JoAnn's. They are the perfect size for this super cute kangooroo!


I also used one of the new colours from SU! Soft Suede! Love it!!
Recipe: Stamp set Build-a Roo (115948)
Papers: Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Water Paper and Pattern Paper by Paper Studio.
Ink: Soft Suede, Cameo Coral and Brown Stazon.
Accessories: Small Flowers by JoAnn's, Signo White Gel Pen, Blender Pens.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin