Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spotlight on Angela Helynck

I am sorry I am not posting regularly. We've been gone for half of the month of June and catching up with yard work and other stuff the days that we were here. So, hopefully, I can post more often during July.




As we are enjoying the longest days on the year; I thought it would be fun to do something with a sunset theme. I found this card on SCS and just loved it so much, I thought I'd give it a try. Angela has many beautiful cards in her gallery and you can see them here.
Recipe: Stamp set by SU! Inspired by Nature
Ink: Riding Hood red, Pumpkin Pie , Barely Banana and Basic Black.
Papers: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red and Shimmery White.
Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Post It Note.

Here is the other card we will make also inspired by Angela. You can see hers here.




Recipe: Stamp set by SU! Scene in a Garden (mini catalogue)

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Not Quie Navy.

Papers: Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series paper.

Accessories: Close to Cocoa 1/4 " grosgrain ribbon, Blender Pens.
I am having an Open House tonight and these will be the cards we'll make. Thanks for the inspiration Angela!

Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a happy day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin