Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A RAK from Wendy

How fun to find this gorgeous card in the mail from my upline Wendy. She & I have known each other for a good 6 years now and I just love her. We have become good friends over the years. I met her at our kids' pre school and she invited me to a SU! event. I had been stamping and scrapbooking for several years before our meeting but I didn't really get into stamping until then.

I finally signed up to be a demo a few years later and I just love it! It's like having your own little scrapbook store and sharing the love for this craft with people who enjoy it as well. I learn from different people all the time and it is just fun.

Thanks for being such a good friend Wendy and the kind words in the card... dude, you rawk :)

Recipe: Stamp set SU! Always (p 57)

Papers: SU! Spring Silhouettes ( p 170) , Wild Wasabi, White Glossy, Whisper White

Ink:Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Striped Grosgrain ribbon- Wild Wasabi, Double stitched ribbon- Blue Bayou

Have a good week and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin