Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

June Swap # 7



Is this not the cutest baby card!! Heather is the gal who made this one and I am including a link to her blog on the right. I like it so much that this will be the card we will make for tomorrow night's Open House. I will need to use different colours though because I don't have any Green Galore cardstock. I will let the ladies choose between Bashful Blue or Pretty in Pink.
I will post a link for the directions for this card later this week.

Recipe:

Stamp set: Pun Fun (p 66)

Ink: Black Stazon ( p 183), Green Galore

Papers: Whisper White, Green galore

Accessories: Blender pens (p 185), Scallop Circle Punch (p 181), 1 3/8" punch (p 180), Dazzling Diamonds ( p 186), 2-Way Glue Pen (p 186)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

So cute! Love those onsies. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin