Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spotlight on Michelle Zindorf


Again, I must post this card very quickly as I have a bunch of errands to run before school gets out but I wanted to show this card inspired by Michelle.  We will make this one tonight at the Open House.  I'll add details later tonight and a link to Michelle's card and blog.

OK, back as promised.  Here is Michelle's card.  She even included a tutorial for this card.  Very easy and fun to make.  Michelle is truly an artist with the brayer.  You really should take sometime and check out her blog.  I am incuding a link on my list. 
My card is a little different as I had to use different colours than Michelle.  I don't have Apricot Appeal or Pumpkin Pie.  Had to use Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango. 
Supplies: Stamp is a jumbo wheel by SU! called Haunting (112480)
Ink: Basic Black, Dusty Durango, Perfect Plum and Crushed Curry.
Papers: Basic Black, Dusty Durango and Whisper White.
Accessories: Brayer (102395), Sponge (101610), Signo White Gel Pen (105021), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004), sticky note.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

This is sooooooo CUTE!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin