Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sorry for the MIA and spotlight on CAKath

I was out of town for a couple of weeks and wasn't able to post.  However, I was able to make cards with my mom.  So, here's what we made. 

This card was inspired by CAKath at Splitcoaststampers.  I am including a link to her gallery on my list.  Go check it out!!
Supplies: Stamp set by SU! Autumn Days (115452) and "merci" stamp by SU! but I forget which set  :(
Ink: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Papers:Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and paper scraps (unknow origin according to my mom)  :)
Accessories: Pop Dots, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111367)


Supplies: Stamp by SU! Noble Deer (retired) and sentiment stamp I also forget  :(
Papers: Chocolate Chip and non SU! papers.
Ink: Chocolate Chip abd Old Olive
Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Stamp wheel by SU! Daisy Field (retired) and Sincères Salutations (116239)
Ink: Black
Papers: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Old Olive, White and unknown pattern paper
Accessories: Oval Punches, Organdy Ribbon, Signo White Gel Pen(105021) and Pop Dots.


Stamp by SU! but don't remember the name.
Papers are also unknown.
Accessories: Flower from Dollar store (a long time ago according to my mom), Certainly Celery Ribbon(109031)

Card is inspired by the one in the catalog on page 110.
Stamp set by SU! Lovely As a Tree (115026)


Stamp by SU! Fabulous Flower (retired) and sentiment was a clear stamp but forget the maker.
Papers: White and Chocolate Chip
Ink: Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip.
Accessories:Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Pearls (unknown)

Stamp by SU! Embrace Life (114958), sentiment also by SU! but I forget the name of the set.
Ink: Versamark and Old Olive.
Papers: non SU!
Accessories: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Large Oval Punch (107305) , Real Red 1/4" Ribbon (109034), Bling from Hobby Lobby, Stampin' Pastels (105542)


SU! is doing Deals of the Week again!

The first deals of the week are from October 1, midnight (MT) through October 12, 9:50 AM (MT).



109183
Trio Flower punch $10.99








109041
5-Petal Flower punch  $10.99










110709
My Way punch  $11.99










Let me know if you'd like to place an order.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Wow, looks like you were busy! Fabulous cards!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

You made a lot of cards in the last week. I especially like the "merci beacoup" card because you took a simple wheel image and made it interesting by the way you colored the flowers in white and matted it with the dotted paper.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin