Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FREE Digital Images!!


In these tough economic times, free goodies are even more appreciated.  So run to Heather's Blog to download these digital images for free and make fun scrapbook pages or cards or whatever your creative mind wants to make.  But you must hurry, they are free until midnight on 10-31-09!!!  It would be fun to see your work using these images, so if you do, please leave a comment on her blog or mine.

Supplies: Digital images by Heather Sitarzewski.
Papers: Dusty Durango
Ink: Black
Accessories: Sponge (around edges), Pop Dots, 1 1/4 Square Punch.

Made this card after looking at many cards last night and I don't remember where I found the sketch for this card.  I apologize for not leaving credit for the sketch.  I'll edit later if I figure it out.


'Till then, Happy Halloween and stay warm! We are having a good snowstorm today.  Close to 2 feet of snow!!!  My poor aspen tree  :(

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Super duper CUTE!! And wow, lookie at all that snow! LOL, I'm so not ready for that. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin