Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Such a Deer

This one is for the sketch challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers.

The colours in the new gorgeous paper called Autumn Vine are so beautiful and I couldn't wait to make a fall card with it. I also used a Flower Fusion. Those are so fun because they are made of felt and add a cool texture to any project. I placed Pop Dots to make the deer "pop" :)

Here is the link to the Gallery for this sketch http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&si=SC199&what=keywords

Recipe: Stamps by SU! Moose You

Papers: Autumn Vine, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze.

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Flower Fusion (p. 182), Brad, Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...one of my fav stamps and a great color combo!

All the Angles said...

Cute card ! I love the paper!
Wendy

Lisa Carroll said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Jacynthe! All the layers and textures and dimension... absolutely awesome!

I cannot wait to get my hands on that gorgeous paper... oh my, I LOVE it! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin