Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spotlight on Stamp with Heather



This card was inspired by Heather Summers. She has an awesome blog and I am adding her blog to my list on the right. Check it out, it is loaded with fun ideas!!


I am having an Open House tomorrow night and this will be one of the cards that we will make.


Thanks for stopping by!


Recipe: Stamps by SU! Season of Friendship ( Holiday mini catalog, p.6)

Ink: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive

Papers: Kraft, Autumn Vine Designer Series ( Holiday mini catalog, p.7)

Accessories: Flower Fusion, Alpine Ribbon Originals (Holiday mini catalog, p.23), brad, Scallop Edge punch.



1 comment:

All the Angles said...

I love the warm fall colors in this card! I love this SU set!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin