Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Found this fun Father's Day digi on Designed2Delight.  It isn't free but it was only $1 so I bought it.  I can't put a direct link to it because I am a SU! demonstrator and that would be against the rules.  However, I can say where I bought it and anyone can find it that way.  Anyhoo, made this for my father in law.  Yes, he likes mostly red, white and blue ties  :)  Sentiment is simply computer generated.  Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Tuesday!

I entered my card in the Creative Craft Challenge- Patriotic Colour Challenge


Supplies: Digital image by Designed2Delight- Necktie Banner.
Papers: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler. 
Accessories: Pop Dots, SU! Markers.

2 comments:

Nikbee said...

A fab card. Such a great male themed image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

marion82 said...

love it sweetie!!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin