Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Freedom Isn't Free

Happy Memorial Day everyone.  What a blessing it is to have men and women willing to sacrifice so much to give others freedom from oppression and opportunities to pursue happiness to its fullest.  I believe that happiness is a choice and that some people even in difficult circumstances, still find happiness in the little things.  Gob bless them for that!  But how blessed we are in this country to have so much and most of all freedom.  I am Canadian but I am just as grateful as most Americans are for this privilege.

I found this really cute free digi and thought I'd share.  You can find it here.  I turned mine upright but either way is so cute!  I added some red Stickles in the middle of the flowers.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Supplies: Stamp by SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes and Digi by Whimsie Doodles.
Paper: Whisper White, Black and Bread Crumb.
Ink: Black.
Accessories: Red Stickles, Ribbon (HL), Gamsol and Prismacolor Pencils.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Darling image, very cute card! I am thankful, as well. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin