Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Spotlight on kitkat55

Kat recently left me a kind commment on SCS.  I decided to look at her gallery (posting a link on my side bar) and found this little gem of a card.  Love it so much, I decided to use the card as a sketch.  I also used textured cardstock with the Cuttlebug folder.  Got that idea from Jenny's card.  Anyway, pretty simple card!

Supplies: Stamp set by SU! Baby Bundle (120576) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370).
Papers: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White.
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Soft Suede Polda Dot Ribbon (retired), Cuttlebug Folder , Big Shot, Gem by Paper Studio, Blender Pens, Sand Paper Block and Pop Dots.
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

1 comment:

Jenny L. said...

I love this, love this! Thank you for your wonderful comment too, Jacynthe. You're the best.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin