Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Andrea Time!

I saw Andrea's card today and really liked it! So much, I used it as a sketch for mine.  Made a couple of changes but only because I didn't have the same supplies she did.  She used the beautiful Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack in Brights.  It is on my very long wish list for the new catalog.  Anyway, I thought, after stampin the bird cage... I'll use newspaper  :)  So, I did!  First time using newspaper on a card and I might do that again!  I also didn't add a button as I needed my card to be postal friendly.  I also used a coloured fiber as the twine made my card kinda blah and the orange fiber gave it a kick kinda like Cajun spices kick up your chicken  :)  So, hope you enjoy this simple one! 

Supplies: STamp set by SU! Aviary (120462) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Ink: Marina Mist & Basic Black
Papers: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White and Newspaper - LDS Church News  :)
Accessories: Fibers from CTMH, Swiss Dot Cuttle Bug Folder, Big Shot (113439), Scallop Edge Border Punch ( 119882)

Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Jacynthe, thanks so much for stopping by my blog & commenting. I think this card is so sweet....one of my customers just purchased this today and now it is on my wish list too---my LONG wish list! Just love the newspaper idea!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin