Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Spotlighting Tami White

Tami has a great blog and has so many beautiful cards with SU! products.  I needed an idea for my open house tomorrow.  This card inspired mine.  I made a couple of chages.  Not because they needed to be made; her card is beautiful.  But I wanted to show off the new Marina Mist colour and thought it might be fun to try a sunset.  I used watercolour pencils instead of watercolour crayons.  They both work very well with watercolour paper.  I am adding her blog on my list.  Go check it out!!

Supplies: Stam Set by SU! Tropical Pary ( Summer mini- 120081)
Papers: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla and Watercolour Paper.
Accessories: Watercolour Pencils (101879), Pop Dots, Aqua Painter (103954)

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin