Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jen Time!

It has been a cold and rainy day today.  You read right, I said cold.  Yes, in the dead of July, we had barely 50 F.  I checked Yellowknife's weather and it was warmer there  :)  I was able to take this shot later tonight as the rain stopped for a short while.

Anyhoo, saw this card that Jen made and went to work.  I had a bit of ink on my fingers and got the little circle dirty, so I went ahead and sponged all around to hide my mess.  Hope you like it!

Supplies:  Stamp set by SU! Because I care (hostess set, level 1)
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Pop Dots, Piercing Tool (116631) & Mat (105826), Linen Thread( 104199), 1 3/8" Large Circle Punch ( 119860), Stamping  Sponge (101610) and Button (from my stash).

I love this new hostess set from the new catalog. I wish my hydrangeas looked better. They are not easy flowers to grow when all around me is clay. Colorado clay. Other flowers grow well though. I'll share a few from my backyard.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin