Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tessa Time

I pretty much copied her card but had to use a couple of different colours but they are so very close; hard to tell the difference.  I just loved how fun and clever her card was.  And the Crystal Effect is a nice detail she added.  I didn't have a small paper clip so I didn't put one on the card.  My sentiment is in French as I needed that  :)
Supplies: Stamp set by SU! Crazy for Cupcakes (111618)
Ink: Black and Riding Hood Red.
Papers: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay.
Accessories: Crystal Effects (101055), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Bermuda Bay 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115610).

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

this is awesome! bright and festive, but still clean... great 'card-lift'. awesome, chica! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin