Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

CC275 & CAS71

I was so surprised to get Betty's email on Sunday asking me to participate in the colour challenge at SCS this week.  Most of my cards follow a sketch or I CASE someone else's work.  So, when she asked, I wasn't sure what to say!!   Well, I accepted and was so excited about this opportunity. 

I didn't CASE anyone or folow a sketch this time.  The colours for the challenge are Mellow Moss, Barely Banana and Real Red.  There was an extra challenge as well: to decorate a frame with anything like pearls, stitching or stickles.  So I chose these cute heart pearls from Hero Arts.

And I almost forgot.  The CAS challenge at SCS was to have a "flying" theme.  Those little hearts look like they're flying to me  :)

Anyway, this is going to a friend who suffers from depression.  Hoping to lift up her spirit. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Supplies: Stamp set by SU! A Happy Heart
Papers: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Real Red and Whisper White.
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Heart Pearls by Hero Arts, Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon. Cuttle Bug Swiss Dots, Corner Rounder Punch and Pop Dots.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin