Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heather Time!

I love Heather's cards so much.  She is the queen of clean and simple cards.  No really, she is!!  So, if I was better at organizing my time and posted daily, I'd spotlight her at least once a week but I'm lucky to post even one card / week.  So, here's my version of her card using SU! stamps. 

Recipe: Stamps by SU! Fifth Avenue Floral (113734), Whimsical Words ( Sale A bration item  #119119 )
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Papers: Lavender Lace
Accessories: Versamark, White Signo Gel pen, White Embossing Powder, Elegant Eggplant Marker, Ruler.

My card measures 4 1/4 X 4 1/4 inches.

Have a happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

Aww, how sweet are you?! :) Love this, Jacynthe!! Your color combo is totally striking!

Lisa Carroll said...

heather's one of my favorite stampers... totally LOVE her style! and i LOVED her card like this, too! but your versin is AMAZING, jacynthe! the black really pops and just adds so much drama... WOW! love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I wanted to let you know that, since I don't have a blog, I did post on SCS recently! :0) Take care!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin