Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CC261/ Spotlight on "Mepylant"

Today's colour challenge at SCS is Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue.  I liked Mepylant's card so much that I decided to CASE it with the colour challenge.  I am including a link to her fun gallery.  Go check it out!!
Recipe: Stamp set by CTMH, Petite Perks.
Papers: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo and Whisper White.
Ink: Melon Mambo.
Accessories: 1 1/4 Circle Punch ( 104403), 1" Circle Punch ((109046), 3/4" Circle Punch (107217), Melon Mambo Ribbon (115611), Fiskar Large Corner Punch and Pop Dots.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

1 comment:

Melina said...

Oh my goodness! You are so sweet :)
Your card is very pretty! Thanks so much for thinking enough of my card to CASE it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin