Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spotlight on Tracy Harp


I loved how she made this super cute card. You can see it here . I am also including a link to her awesome blog on my list!
I made a few changed but very little. I added a yellow ribbon as I will be sending this to a soldier. A good friend of mine has adopted soldiers and is always is need of cards for them. Letter Writing is her new blog. Go check it out.
We will be making this card tonight at my Open House.
Recipe:
Stamp set by SU! Polka Dot Punches (Sale A Bration catalogue # 113788) and Upsy Daisy (111710)
Ink: Old Olive
Papers: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper SAB Catalogue # 114674)
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch ( #109043), Ribbon is by Taylored Expressions and Pop Dots.
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is totally cute! OMGoodness, that tree... awesome! :D

Thanks for your comment on my blog... I've missed you, too! :) Hugs!

Heather P. said...

Ohhhhh, love this!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin