Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Belated Birthday card

I have many favourite stamp sets and this one is on my top 10 list. It is called Birthday Banter. It has been retired for a couple of years now but I just love it!!
So, here is a simple card.
I also used some Fun Flock on the rabbit. I tried to take a good photo to give you a good idea as to what Fun Flock looks like. I hope that you can see that it almost looks like my rabbit has fur. It is such a fun texture to add to your projects You can find Fun Flock at most scrapbooking stores and it comes in many colours.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe: Stamps by SU! Birthday Banter (retired)

Papers: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Imaginisce

Ink; Basic Black

Accessories: Fun Flock White and Caramel, Pink Glitter, Ribbon by Bazzill, Pop Dots.

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So cute. I love the flock detail.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin