Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spotlight on 2 great stampers


I took both cards and made one with my favourites from both cards. I am including a link to both sampers on the right side.
This was the card I made for a swap I am in with other demos in the area.

The cat is mounted on a Pop Dot and you can see here how the curtains were made.


Recipe: Stamp set Window Dressing by SU! (Hostess level 3)

Papers: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White and Bella Rose for curtains

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Red, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom.

Accessories: Caramel Gingham Ribbon, Pop Dots

I am so close to 2000 hits on my blog! Woohoo!! Look for some "2000 hits" blog candy coming this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Love this set and now I'm wishing I had bought it while I could!
smiles,Deena

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin