Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Colour Challenge # 185


Splitcoaststampers has colour challenges every Tuesdays. This is my entry for the challenge.
I usually don't make a card without a sketch first so I am not sure I like this... I also made my own pattern paper by stamping the gifts on Baja Breeze. Not sure about that either... The sentiment is in French. It means "Happy Birthday".

Recipe:
Stamp Set by SU! Loads of Love
Papers: Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Blak, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Creamy Caramel and Blush Blossom
Accessories: Vanilla Organdy ribbon (retired), Pop Dots , Blender Pens.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the stamped presents. Your challenge card is very cute!
smiles,Deena

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin