Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Loving Tree

Long time no see eh?  I am always in awe of bloggers who post daily.  How organized they must be.  Well, since this blog isn't super high on my priority list, I must also make a change with this blog.  I have decided to stop the Friday free digis.  I'll still post links to free digis but just can't commit to doing it every Fridays.  I like to keep my blogs simple and stress free for me.

Anyway, as for the card- another super easy one.  Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Stamps by Stampabilities Heart Tree and SU! Fetes Diverses (discontinued)
Papers: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler.
Ink: Basic Grey.
Accessories: Nestabilities Die Cut, Twine, Heart Cuttle Bug Folder, Pop Dots.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin