Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Free Digi Friday- I Owe You 3!!!!

Hello crafty and stampy friends!!

I have not been on top of my free digi Fridays for the last few weeks.  Our printer broke down and I am still waiting for it to get fixed.  Hopefully soon.  So, I can't share any cards made with digis but I can share some digis I found in the last few weeks that *I* think are super cute!!

Hope you'll enjoy them and please leave comments to the artists to thank them for their generosity!!

Cute owls by Lost in Paper Scraps

Cute silhouette houses by Beyond the Fringe

Fun turkey at Karen's Doodles

and one more because it is too cute!!!  A sweet winter bird by Just Some Lines


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks for the shout out Jacynthe!! I am so glad you liked my owl digis :) Hope your printer gets fixed soon ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin