Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Digi Friday- Cute Witch

This week's free digi is so cute!! Don't you just love her!!!  You can get her here on Michelle's blog.   Please don't forget to say thanks in her comment box  :)

I drew the box around her to make her stand out more.

I used the sketch from this week's Sassy Lil' Sketch

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Saturday!

Supplies: Digi by Michelle Perkett, sentiment by SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Papers: Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry.
Ink: Black.
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Stickers by recollection- Michael's.

3 comments:

All the Angles said...

What a cute little witch! Thanks for sharing :)

Michelle said...

Hi Jacynthe! Thank you for sharing your adorable Halloween card, I love it! So colorful and fun and I'm so glad you enjoyed my freebie:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Gabby said...

Super Halloween card! Love the digi witch. Your banner is great--I just may have to make a similar one! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin