Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I like them clean & simple!

Many stampers call these cards "CAS".  They are easy and quick to make.  That's what I prefer!  If it takes more than half hour to make a card, I'm out!  I respect anyone who is willing to spend that much time on a card.  It's just not me.  So, here's another card I made while visiting my mom in Québec in September.  A few of my aunts gathered together one afternoon and we all made some cards.  Merci mes chères tantes pour un bel après midi  :)

Supplies: Stamp by SU! Lovely As a Tree (115026)
Papers: Naturals, pattern paper unknown.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Old Olive.
Accessories: SU! Ribbon and Score Pal.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

1 comment:

Lisa Carroll said...

this is wonderful! you know me - i'm a CAS girl, too. :) thanks for remindng me about that set... should get it out again, it's timeless! hugs, hon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin