Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Melon Mambo Birthday


I've had the sketch for this card for several years now and finally decided to use it.  Love how quick and simple this was.  The cup cake is cut out and I placed Pop Dots underneath it.  I also added glitter to the frosting.

Supplies: Stamps by Hero Arts, Paper Studio and Stampendous.
Papers: SU! Melon Mambo and Whisper White.
Ink: Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Versamark, White Embbossing Powder,SU! Markers, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds and
Pop Dots.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is FANTASTIC! I love it!!

Mary J said...

Hi Jacynthe - I love your card. Those simple lines look so fantastic against that hot, hot pink - stunning!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Simple and sweet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin