Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Inspired by LeAnne Pugliese

The minute I saw her card, I just ran to the basement (that's where the craftroom is; the 'puter is upstairs).  Super easy and lots of glitter.  Still had glitter on my hands when I got to work yesterday.  Cleaning teeth with glitter underneath my gloves almost made me feel like the Tooth Faerie...  :)

Anyhoo, so, quick & easy one again. 
Supplies: Stamp set by SU! Lovely as a Tree (115026),  Much Appreciated (retired)
Papers: Kraft and Bravo Burgandy.
Ink: White Craft and Bravo Burgandy.
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds and 2 Way Glue Pen

Also added a link to LeAnne's gallery.  Go check it out!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

WOW!!! First of all, let me say, this is beautiful---thank you for using my card as your inspiration! Obviously, this image is so wonderful for so many occasions! TFS!!!
Hugs,
LeAnne

Heather P. said...

Such a beautiful card! Love all the sparkle, it totally makes this feel like a "winter wonderland". :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The glittery accents make this a stunnign card.

Jenny L. said...

This is so pretty. I'm afraid of using glitter. I have a bunch that I've bought, still unopened. This may have finally inspired me to open it!

Thank you for your nice comment. I am back to what I hope is a normal stamping schedule. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin