Lisa gave me this award!! She is so kind and I really appreciate it.
The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. I have to say that this describes Lisa perfectly!
To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:
- Comment on this blog.
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
And I would like to nominate the following awesome bloggers for this award:
- Genevieve from My Creative Spaces
- Lizz from Letter Writting
- Heather from Witty Title Here
- Heather from Heather Sitarzewski
- Tracy from Durcan designs
All of these gals are so creative and I love that they share what they do. They are such an inspiration to me!
And now, here is a card I made for a wedding. Again, using a sketch I have been using quite a bit lately but it works so well!!
Recipe: Stamps by Stampendous and Stampabilities.
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Certainly Celery.
Ink: Black, Certainly Celery, pretty in Pink.
Accessories: SU!'s Organdy Black Ribbon (retired).
How do you like my new header? I asked my Mia to make me one and she was so happy I would put her art work on the World Wide Web!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!