Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spotlight on Chat aka Nitestamper


Chat's card is so beautiful that I just had to make one like hers. Well, almost. I had to change the colours since I didn't have any Pacific Point ribbon. So, I went with Baja Breeze instead. This is the other card we made at the Open House last Friday.
To make the moon, simply punch a circle out of a post it note. Place it where you want your moon and with a sponge, dab it on the ink pad and colour the center of the circle. Remove the post it note and voila!!
Thanks so much Chat for the inspiration!! You will find a link to her blog in my list (on the right side)



Supplies: stamp set Inspired by Nature( SU! 111656)

Ink: Baja Breeze and Old Olive

Papers: Whisper White and Baja Breeze

Accessories: 1 inch Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (111847), Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Brad by Making Memories, Pop Dots, Piercing Tool, Sponge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

3 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Jacynthe! This is stunning!

Heather P. said...

Wow, what a pretty card!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OMW!!!! this is ever so gorgeous!!!!great take on the colors !!!!thank you so much for your kind words !!!!
hugs,
Chat

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin