Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time Well Spent



I made this card for a swap I was in with other demonstrators.


My favourite SU! item is their white gel pen. It is the best! I coloured the inside of the small flower with it.



The white flowers on the red cardstock are stamped with white craft ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The little red bling is from Hobby Lobby :)


Thanks for stopping by!


Recipe:


Cardstock: Kraft, Purely Pomegranate, Bashful Blue and Whisper White


Ink: Purely Pomegranate, white craft ink


Stamp Set: Time Well Spent & Circle of Friendship


Ribbon: Striped Grosgrain Bashful Blue


Bling : Hobby Lobby

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You have such a beautiful clean-cut style, this card is gorgeous!

Karen said...

I love this card!!! It's so darling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin